Les infos, les dates de sortie, les scoops concernant la miniature Peugeot.
Répondre
1 message • Page 1 sur 1

Auteur
zebest1
Lion Super Extra

:coucou:

FB Féline :
Une Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 en LEGO ?
Votez pour qu'elle devienne réalité

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/171007

Dear Lego fans,

Here comes my new project in the Lego Speed Champions series:

The mythical Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally car

This little beast is regarded by many rally fans as the most successful racing car ever
•It dominated the WRC championship in the mighty (and rather scary) Group B, winning both pilot and constructor's titles in 1985 & 1986
•No doubt its success would have lasted a few more years. It came to an end rather abruptly, when the FIA took the decision to discontinue the Group B, after the brutal accident of a Lancia Delta S4 at the '86 Tour de Corse where, tragically, Henri Toivonen and his co-driver Serfio Cresto perished.

I thought it was time to pay a Lego tribute to both this astonishing Peugeot racing car and the legendary Group B WRC era

My Lego project features a very realistic and detailed racing car in full action in its natural rally 'habitat'

The vehicle comes with a lot of interesting details:
•An accurate shape and proportions (not easy to at this scale)
•Multiple stickers reproducing faithfully the Peugeot Talbot Sport racing colours, main sponsors, headlights, rear lights and Tailgate...
•A polished and detailed interior including a beautiful reinforcement frame behind the driver’s seat

The terrain is very realistic too, with a lot of nice details (a beautiful stream running underneath) and a cheerful crow of fans enjoying the motor show

I've spent quite a long and enjoyable time to create both the scene and the vehicle and truly believe this could be a great and playful set to add to the Lego Speed Champions series
Répondre
1 message • Page 1 sur 1